Wide Fit Shoes are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. You will work cross-functionally with the marketing, product management, engineering, sales and customer success teams. This is a critical position that will have a direct impact on accelerating growth of a company and ensuring that our customers understand what we have to offer them.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing programs that drive demand for our products. You will develop competitive, differentiated positioning for our customers. This role will directly support our customer sales team.
This role will support customer acquisition. The candidate should be able to support the creation of value propositions for our target markets in order to:
- Craft compelling value-driven messaging that demonstrates to our market
- Create sales enablement assets (eg, product palcements)
- Support product go-to-market and demand generation (eg, website content, blog posts, social media)
- Support the feedback loop between Wide Fit Shoes and the market, by gathering insights from customers and analysts, and then socialise that back to team leaders to optimise the roadmap, unique selling propositions, and pipeline build motions
- Bachelor's Degree is a nice to have but not essential
- Strategic thinker with 5+ years of experience in marketing, ideally in online retail
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
Wide Fit Shoes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wide Fit Shoes does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies