Wide Fit Shoes are looking for an eCommerce Manager to join the engineering team.
You will oversee the look, feeling and design of our website, working closely with our UX and Design and Development teams, to get the right interface and structure which will suit the customer journey best. The aim is to make the online ecommerce system easy to use, speedy and secure.
As an e-commerce specialist, you are an expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website. ... You execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest digital marketing strategies using social media.
- Build and execute online sales strategies
- Implement and steer the various platforms used to analyse, iterate and optimise the website
- Plan out and build seasonal sections and promotions throughout the calendar
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree is a nice to have but not essential
- Strategic thinker with 5+ years of experience in ecommerce
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
Wide Fit Shoes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wide Fit Shoes does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies