Please note, some orders may take a little longer to arrive and Next Day Delivery may not be possible during busy times due to the extra social distancing measures we’ve put in place to keep our employees and couriers safe. Our Collect From Store service is will be available from Thursday 3 December. We thank you in advance for your patience
Browse through our selection of wide and extra wide/deep fitting shoes and foot care products. By selecting a sub-heading on the home page, this will take you to the shoes/products we offer in each category.
- Once you have found the shoe/product you wish to purchase, select the size and colour required (where applicable) and click on the icon 'Buy Now'. This item will automatically be added to your shopping cart, and you will be shown an updated status of your shopping cart. You can then choose to continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- Should you have any questions/queries regarding our stock or placing an order please call our shop to speak to one of our qualified shoe fitters on 020 8907 1742.
- Complete the order form in full by filling in all fields (those marked with an * are compulsory) and following the instructions given. Your customer details should be the same as those associated with your credit card. There is an option of having an alternative delivery address.
Please note: there is a space on the order form for you to add any additional information or special requests etc.
- We will send an order confirmation by email within one hour. Please check that the details on this confirmation email are correct (especially the delivery address), and print a copy for your records. If there are any changes to the confirmation email please inform us as soon as possible by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your credit card will then be charged. Your order will only be despatched once we have received payment in full.
Please note: You, the customer, undertake that all details you provide to Wide Fit Shoes for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the goods or services ordered. It is a crime to use a false name or invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught will be reported and prosecuted.